AF is about to make her visit. Under normal circumstances, I would be thrilled because that is supposed to be the start of our FET cycle. However, I've been debating if it is in our best interest to wait a month or two. I really, really want to get this show on the road, but I haven't treated myself very well the past two months since my miscarriage.
To put it bluntly, I have gained 16 pounds. I have been eating really crappy. Like, beyond crappy. I've enjoyed lots of chocolate chips, pizza, ice cream, more chocolate.... I wrote a post about how I was drowning my sorrows in food following my D&C in January. The only problem is that I had trouble getting past those bad eating habits. As a result of the bad food and 16 pounds, I know that my heart rate has been elevated and I'm sure my blood pressure is too. I can feel it.
I've been working to clean up my diet and I REALLY need to start exercising (on the softball field doesn't really count). I signed up for a 10k coming up in just one month! Ahhhh! But more than that, I just really want to be sure my body is the most hospitable, welcoming place for our two frozen embabies to implant.
AF should be making her visit any time. In fact, I expect full flow by this evening. Going on bcp's and then starting Lupron is NOT going to help me take this weight off. I have a month and a half before the transfer, which is a legitimately a decent enough time to make a change. However, I know the meds will prevent me from losing the weight.
I finally broke down and sent a message to my RE, letting her know the circumstances and to ask her opinion on whether we should move forward or delay. We will see what she says...