The rules were to tell you 3 things about myself, but I had to make one of them a lie. I had to make it difficult for you to figure out which one was the little white lie. I must say, I think I did a pretty good job because I even fooled my Aunt! She didn't respond on my blog because she didn't think it was fair since she knows me in real life. Haha! Fooled even her :) lol
Here were the 3 things I shared:
- One of my favorite things to do is to take my nieces and nephews to play in the park.
- In high school, my friends and I stole toilet paper out of port-a-potties to tp people's houses with.
- While in college, a group of friends and I snuck onto a golf course in the middle of the night to go swimming for golf balls in one of the ponds.
- False. It is true that I love spending time with my nieces and nephews for sure. However, I do not enjoy taking them to the park. The park scares me! Especially when they are just learning to climb, because they climb on everything but have no control. Most play structures are METAL. It would be way to easy for them to fall and crack their little heads on something. Even though I don't like taking them to the park, I know they love it so we go anyway, but it stresses me out tremendously the entire time we are there.
- True. One of my nicknames in high school was the TP Queen. My friends and I did a lot of TPing other friend's houses. I was pretty much a goody two shoes in high school, but this is one thing we did do. We mostly bought our the toilet paper, but hey, we were poor high school students, so yes we did sometimes try to find more toilet paper in port-a-potties.
- True. We were all studying late one night, but then on a whim (for some wild reason) we decided it would be cool to go swim for golf balls. We parked down the road, snuck onto the golf course, and jumped in a pond to try to find golf balls. I think we found a few, but mostly, we were just having a grand ole time freezing our butts off and doing something crazy. I shudder to think what that pond water actually looks like during daylight hours.