I am really looking forward to reading these blogs from people that have decided to move forward using donors. I am mainly interested in learning:
- How they came to their decision to use a donor
- How did they pick a donor
- What have they told their family and friends and what was their reaction
- How did the process go
- Will they tell the child and if so, at what age
- Have they experienced any issues as the child gets older and how others react if/when they find out how he/she was conceived
Don't get me wrong though, I SO appreciate all the blogs that talk about infertility in general. I have read through a few blogs entirely from start to present, following their journeys through IVF. Mostly I enjoy reading the success stories, because that is what I hope my story becomes.