Monday, October 8, 2018

Microblog Monday: 3 Hours



The kids are in preschool for 3 hours, 3 times a week. Those 3 hours sure do fly by quickly! Here's a list of things that I'd like to (need to) accomplish while they are in school:


  • Every day household chores like laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cleaning the bathrooms, sweeping and mopping.
  • Wiping down the hall closets (we have 3) so I can finally unpack and put stuff away.
  • Unpack boxes of above mentioned stuff.
  • Finish wiping down cupboards in the kitchen so I can unpack the last of the kitchen boxes.
  • Finish painting the dining room walls and trim so we can move the China hutch to it's permanent home.
  • Paint the kitchen, hallway, and our master bathroom.
  • Paint all the trim/molding in the kitchen and hallway.
  • Pay bills.
  • Decorate for Fall/Halloween.
  • Go for a walk/run. Now that it is dark so early at night, I can't go after putting them to bed. This is the only time I have during the day to get in my walk or run.
  • Grocery shopping.

There's still so much to do to get settled into our new house, and not enough time in the day to do it.


Here's what I got done today during my "free" 3 hours:

  • I got a short walk in.

  • Did 2.5 loads of laundry, including getting it all folded and put away.
  • Unloaded the dishwasher.
  • Posted a picture of my kiddos to Instagram and Facebook that I took before dropping them off at school today.
Personality for days!


Boom. 3 hours passed and it was already time to pick up the kids. I still have a giant list of things to do. It will get done someday, right?



If you'd like to read more #MicroblogMonday posts from other bloggers, please click here





4 comments:

  1. Yes, my dear, it will get done one day!!! We can only do what we can do & getting some exercise is probably a good priority while you have no kids. You have got to take care of you for those sweet babies of yours!! Love & hugs, Aunt D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before Hood to Coast, I was going for a run Most nights after putting them to bed. I miss being able to do it to wind down at the end of the day. I need to fit it in somewhere, even if it takes away from getting stuff done around the house.

      Delete
  2. Time goes by so fast!I never actually accomplish what I want to while O is in daycare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even with my best intentions, I still never quite accomplish what I plan to!

      Delete