The kids are in preschool for 3 hours, 3 times a week. Those 3 hours sure do fly by quickly! Here's a list of things that I'd like to (need to) accomplish while they are in school:
- Every day household chores like laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cleaning the bathrooms, sweeping and mopping.
- Wiping down the hall closets (we have 3) so I can finally unpack and put stuff away.
- Unpack boxes of above mentioned stuff.
- Finish wiping down cupboards in the kitchen so I can unpack the last of the kitchen boxes.
- Finish painting the dining room walls and trim so we can move the China hutch to it's permanent home.
- Paint the kitchen, hallway, and our master bathroom.
- Paint all the trim/molding in the kitchen and hallway.
- Pay bills.
- Decorate for Fall/Halloween.
- Go for a walk/run. Now that it is dark so early at night, I can't go after putting them to bed. This is the only time I have during the day to get in my walk or run.
- Grocery shopping.
There's still so much to do to get settled into our new house, and not enough time in the day to do it.
Here's what I got done today during my "free" 3 hours:
- I got a short walk in.
- Did 2.5 loads of laundry, including getting it all folded and put away.
- Unloaded the dishwasher.
- Posted a picture of my kiddos to Instagram and Facebook that I took before dropping them off at school today.
|Personality for days!|
Boom. 3 hours passed and it was already time to pick up the kids. I still have a giant list of things to do. It will get done someday, right?
If you'd like to read more #MicroblogMonday posts from other bloggers, please click here.