Monday, January 22, 2018

Growing Up So Fast





I had every intention of putting together a video compilation of the last four years for the twins' birthday, but that came and went, and I didn't get it done. So I told myself I'd get it done for the New Year instead. Nope, didn't get it done by then either. Turns out that it takes a LOT of time to sort through four years of videos and pictures!

While I was stuck home sick by myself a few weekends ago, I took advantage of the opportunity to finally get this project done. 

Once upon a time, Tony and I believed we wouldn't ever become parents. After 14+ years of waiting for our miracles though, we were finally blessed beyond our wildest dreams. It feels like forever ago that Ayden and Rylee were in the NICU, but at the same time, I can't believe that four years have gone by already. It's mind boggling how much and how quickly newborn babies grow and change right before your eyes, and before you know it, they are four years old already! I don't even want to think about how quickly they will turn into teenagers and then be off to college.

If you are friends with me on Facebook, you've probably already seen this, but I thought it was worthy of posting on my blog, too. These past four years have been quite the journey, and I can't wait for the adventures we still have ahead of us.







If you'd like to read more #MicroblogMonday posts from other amazing bloggers, please click here. 


10 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWW!!! Smiles, tears and just makes my heart melt every time I watch this!!! And the picture of Tony in NICU at the bassinet just gets me every time! So much emotion in that picture! I LOVE this and such a special gift for your children as they age!!! The love you & Tony give them is priceless and they will forever have this to remember that love! BEAUTIFUL!!! Love & hugs, Aunt D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That picture of Tony is one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Wow, how they have grown! Their loving nature is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are very loving little people. I love that you can see that!

      Delete
  3. Wow! This is an incredible treasure, one you and they will always be delighted to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both enjoy this video about as much as I do!

      Delete
  4. Your babies are lovely. Thanks for sharing these memories with us.
    dropping by from microblogmonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Late in responding, but thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I need to do one of these sometime soon- you did a fantastic job and I definitely recognize some of the pictures from your blog! :-) Your kids are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, you should do one too! The kids (especially Rylee) love watching the video of "when they were babies."

      Delete