Monday, May 4, 2015

Microblog Monday: Climbers




Our house is being rearranged by because of our toddlers.  Actually, it's really only one toddler that has made it his life's mission to get into absolutely everything possible.  Right now, his focus is on the computer.

This happened a few weeks ago...

He somehow managed to rearrange a few icons on the computer!  Genius?


Now Ayden is a pro at climbing onto the couches.  This leads to climbing onto other things...

Not only is he climbing ON to the couch, he's climbing all the way to the top.

Uh oh....

Aannnd he made his way onto the computer desk.

I pulled the couch away from the wall so he couldn't climb onto the desk, and THIS happened...

He got his head stuck!

Now our little "office" looks like this...




These aren't even our couches.  We are storing them for the in-laws while they are building a second home.  When I sent these pics to my MIL and asked how much longer these couches would be living with us, she laughed and thought he was really cute.  She didn't answer the question...

The other toddler is learning to climb as well, but isn't quite tall enough to make it onto the couches yet.  Soon she will be joining her brother in his trouble making ways, I'm sure.


She's so proud of herself!

It's a good thing they are so cute...

Watching their daddy mow the lawn.

To read more #MicroblogMonday posts, click here.


12 comments:

  1. Oh man Izzy is quite the climber as well. We discourage it as much as possible but I am told she is just as naughty at daycare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wouldn't be so bad if they at least knew how to get down once they climb up! Hopefully they will figure that part out soon. I wonder how long this new arrangement will keep Ayden from the computer. It won't be long, I'm sure. We try to discourage too, but it doesn't seem to be working for either of us! It probably doesn't help that I'm taking pictures of all this naughtiness! Lol

      Delete
  2. OH, what a great CHUCKLE for the end of a hard day!!! I love the pictures but the storyline is so good with it!!!! Such adorable, fun cuties!!! Also liked that MIL didn't answer the question but you do realize you have theater sitting now!!! Somehow, I doubt that it slows them down, there is always something to be climbed!!!! Now to go enjoy this blog one more time!!! Thanks for the chuckle!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is funny although I'm sure not so much for you!! But it's crazy how they find ways to get up on things, they are genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL My goodness, it looks like they are definitely keeping you on your toes! My youngest is a climber and it feels like we always have to be on alert, seems like you have that X2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Q is already trying to stand on me sometimes...I am terrified for what he's going to get into down the line! Not to mention the fact that NOTHING here is babyproofed, and M has electronic junk everywhere. I guess we've got time, but it will happen before we know it! Your new office setup is hilarious. Practical, but hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is a climber, too. Nothing like coming out of the bathroom to find your kiddo several feet above the ground. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny. I remember those days. Especially when they would teach each other all sorts of tricks...

    ReplyDelete