Talk about busy lately! I still need to do the 12 month/one year update for the babies! It's coming soon. I promise.
Here's the scoop on the sale of our house:
- The inspection went well with just a few minor repairs requested that have pretty much been done as of today. I asked my mil (our realtor) if it was normal to have such a short list of things asked to be fixed after an inspection. She said absolutely not! Usually people have a whole list of things they ask for, but the couple buying our house know what a great deal they are getting.
- The appraisal was done on Friday and the gal said everything looked great! She didn't see anything to note that was wrong with our house.
- We spent a day in Eugene looking at different neighborhoods and checked out an apartment complex. We've officially ruled out the idea of apartment living. There just wasn't enough room for our family of four. It gave us an idea of what we would be looking for - nice neighborhood that we could take the babies for walks safely in, preferably a fenced yard, minimum 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and close to Tony's work.
- We will actually start looking at possible houses to rent next week, with the hopeful goal of moving February 1st.
- Closing date on our house is February 13th.
If you are interested in reading more #MicroblogMonday posts or learning more about what it is, click here.