Here's a quick bullet point update of what's been going on in our neck of the world:
- We all had colds over the Christmas holiday.
- Once we got over the colds, Rylee had some sort of stomach virus that included a 3:00am full on puke in her pack n' play followed by 2 weeks of extreme diarrhea. Oh the joy! We were going through 3-4 outfit changes every day there for awhile.
- The babies have colds AGAIN, so we have lots of fun, slimy snot. Rylee likes to lick hers if I don't catch it in time and she's got a good stream going. Ayden on the other hand, wipes his by rubbing both of his fists across his nose and all over his face, resulting in snot covering both hands and his entire face. Disgusting. Ayden also has a cough this time around, although it's not all the time, so I'm not sure it's anything to worry about yet.
- Last week I looked at 6 potential houses to rent in 2 days. Between Tony and I, we looked at 11 houses over the last 2 weeks. What a stressful process! It was race trying to get our applications in before anyone else! We finally did get a house that we both like and will suit our family. It's actually bigger than our house now. The best part is that it is only 18 minutes from Tony's office rather than the hour and a half+ that we currently are.
- So now I am busy trying to pack, which isn't going very well with two babies that aren't napping well.
- Our official move in date is February 1st, but if the current renters are out sooner, we may get the keys sooner. That's what we are hoping for, so we can have the next two weekends to move instead of trying to get it all done in one weekend the following week. Super Bowl Sunday kind of gets in the way for Tony this weekend on Feb. 1st.
- The sale of our house is set to close on February 13th. Looks like it's actually going to happen!!! Yay!
- Oh!! We have TWO walkers! Ayden started walking a day earlier than Rylee, but she has passed him up by being a little better at it than him. She is also coming to a stand without the aid of a piece of furniture or person now. Ayden still needs to climb to a stand by holding onto something.
- Speaking of climbing...Ayden is starting to figure out how to do that. He is keeping us on our toes!
Okay, I think that's the major things going on around here lately. I may be behind in my blogging, both writing and reading, but I wanted you all to know I'm still here!!
Here's a few pictures of the kiddos:
|Our big boy!|
|She is so proud of her new walking ability!|
|We took advantage of a nice day for a walk|