Friday, January 13, 2017

Toddler Interview

Question and answer interviews pop up in Facebook all the time. I love them. I'm so happy my kids are now at an age I can do this with them!

What is your name?
Hmmm. Rylee
Ayden

How old are you?
Rylee: I'm one (while attempting to hold up three fingers)
Ayden: I five

When is your birthday?
Rylee: uhh, one
Ayden: ummm, surprise

How old is Mommy?
Rylee: you one (I see a theme happening here)
Ayden: you're mommy

What is your favorite color?
Rylee: my favorite color is orange (she usually says blue, so this was a surprise)
Ayden: my favorite color is orange (he just said that because he was copying Rylee. His answer changes every day. Although their daddy is always very happy with orange being the answer. Go Beavers!)

What is your favorite food?
Rylee: carrots
Ayden: broccoli
(they are generally pretty good about eating their veggies, but I'm not sure carrots and broccoli are actually their favorite foods. But hey, I'm not going to tell them any differently! haha!)

Who is your best friend?
Rylee: my favorite best friend is Jade
Ayden: my favorite friend is JayCee
(these are their cousins up in Washington)

What is your favorite song?
Rylee: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Ayden: Guitar. I want a guitar!!

What is your favorite animal?
Rylee: my favorite animal is a elephant
Ayden: my favorite animal is a giraffe. A T-Rex. My favorite animal is a camel. (apparently he's rather undecided)

What are you scared of?
Rylee: You! You're a monster!
Ayden: Rawrrrr!!!
(such funny kids)

What makes you happy?
Rylee: I sad
Ayden: ummmm. Scissors! (they were just practicing with their new safety scissors)


Yep, wearing their Halloween costumes.


Where is your favorite place to go?
Rylee: Grandma Faffy! Grandpa Craig! Lilly! (Lilly is their dog)
Ayden: Aunt Debbie (he's never actually been to her house, but she has visited us a lot! I also have no doubt he would have a blast at her house.)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Rylee: giant
Ayden: a costume

What does love mean?
Rylee: Huh. You.
Ayden: I love you.
(heart melts into a big puddle mush)


8 comments:

  1. I LOVE that they are still wearing and enjoying their costumes and that Ayden wants to be a costume when he grows up!!!!!! And Aunt Debbie would LOVE to have Ayden come have fun at her house!!! Heart melts into a big puddle of mush!!! Well duh, as how SWEET of an answer did they both give!!!! And Rylee wants to be a giant when she grows up, be careful of what you wish for Miss Rylee!!! Do you realize the family height that runs in your extended family!!!!!! This is just going to be so special that they/you have this to look back on!!!! You DID GOOD, Mom like usual!!!! Love and hugs, Auntie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: 2 blogs in one day for me to read, my heart goes pitter patter!!! Love it!!!

      Delete
    2. It's a good thing they ended on such a sweet note after calling me a monster! LOL!!!!

      Delete
    3. I tried to ignore that one!!!! The rest of it was so SWEET and I figured that came out as you do make roaring sounds while you are reading and it probably just entertains Miss Rylee and she thinks it's a compliment!!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh this is just too cute!!! I can't wait until Bowen can tell me he loves me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing at this all over again. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the help of a man called Dr.Addo I was able to get pregnant though his root and herbs. I'm 47years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Addo whose email address is ( addosolution@gmail.com ) he gave me Root and herbs and I was pregnant a week after i his help. I'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address: ( addosolution@gmail.com )

    from CANADA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please STOP!!!! Stop leaving this SAME exact comment every single time. Start your own blog if you want to advertise and tell your story this badly. Congratulations, but for the love of Pete, I've gotten your message about 50 times now. Stop.

      Delete