Monday, November 21, 2016

Microblog Monday: I'm Here



I've been finding it hard to sit down and write a blog post lately. Actually, I've been struggling to catch up on reading blogs lately as well! I don't know why, other than when I actually get down time, I've been super lazy. But, here I am!

I've been staying busy watching the twin girls in the afternoons. Last week I even had a fifth kiddo over for a little while! Five toddlers all around the age of three. I am happy to say we all survived and they played pretty good together!

We are still attending our Community Playgroup twice a week in the mornings. On the other days, I try to get Ayden and Rylee out of the house for at least a little while every morning. We've had an adventure to the local Lake.

They are standing in what is actually a swimming spot during the summer, but the lake gets drained and is dry every Winter.

I took them grocery shopping last Friday. I've always made them sit in the cart, but I was only after a few items for dinner and decided to let them walk the store. They were very good and entertained all the other customers. Rylee had to tell every person she saw about her pretty dress and the bow in her hair. Ayden told them about his cowboy vest.




We celebrated Thanksgiving with Tony's family on Saturday. Ayden and Rylee had a blast playing with their cousins.





Today we went to the park for the fist time in a few months. It was a nice day, but everything was still very wet! These rain suits are the best ever! I'm so glad I thought to throw them in the car when we left, just in case.




So there's a little snippet of what we've been up to. I always have the best intentions of sitting down to write, but I usually end up busy doing something else during nap time (like cleaning. Ugh.) or sit down and pass out myself temporarily. Someday I'll get to all these blog posts I have stored up in my head...

If you'd like to learn more about #MicroblogMondays or read more posts from others, click here.


7 comments:

  1. Love the grocery shopping story, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were just oozing cuteness that day!

      Delete
  2. I love every little snippet of your life that is shared with all of us and their adorable pictures!!! The one of them standing in the lake is so cute but then their is the picture of the grocery store and the story!! I bet you just made everyone's day being in that grocery store and those two talking to them!!!! I know it would make me a happy day!!! Glad you enjoyed your family Thanksgiving and wishing another enjoyable family Thanksgiving in 2 days!!! I count all of you among my blessings that day!!! Love and hugs, Auntie PS: Anxiously awaiting all those blogs in your head!!! But rest, is important!!! All in due time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They pretty much did make everyone smile that day in the grocery store! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving down south!

      Delete
  3. Well to be fair... you're still writing. And that's saying something. I love the grocery store picture! And where did you get those rain suits?? Those are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thank you! I am still writing, just not as often as I would like (although I did just whip out another post instead of cleaning like I should be doing! lol). The rain suites are Tuffo Muddy buddies. They are seriously the best suits ever. I can throw those over their regular clothes and they stay (mostly) dry and clean. I don't care if they roll around in the mud or stand knee deep in a mud puddle. They are expensive, but sooooo worth it! I got mine off Zulilly, but you can google them and order direct as well.

      Delete
    2. Love it! Thank you! I'm going to look into those suits! Zulily is obviously the best place for it. :)

      Delete