Monday, September 29, 2014

Microblog Monday: New Developments




I swear, the babies learn new things and change on a daily basis.  As of Friday when I wrote their 9 month post, Ayden was doing the inch worm.  He'd been doing that for a month, so I fully expected him to skip over the whole crawling thing.  Nope!  By Friday night, Ayden was officially crawling.  He finally learned how to move his hands and legs together!

Rylee has been pulling herself up to stand on several things, but the couch was a little too tall for her.  Or so I thought... As of this morning, Rylee can now pull herself up to stand at the couch and is able to travel a few steps along it.

To learn and read more #Microblog Monday posts, click here.

12 comments:

  1. You say all of this like it's a good thing?!!!!! Be prepared for nothing to ever be the same in your household again!!!!! LOL Actually, I think this is all wonderful and exciting times and only gets more fun each passing day/year!!! Really EXCITED about getting some time with all very, very soon!!! Love and hugs, Auntie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already passed the point of nothing in our house ever being the same! That happened awhile ago. Also, it would be pretty sad if they NEVER learned how to crawl, stand, and walk! :)

      Delete
    2. I was just trying to make a joke, thus the LOL. I think it's all great and very thankful that you have very healthy babies to enjoy. Auntie

      Delete
    3. I know, thus the :)
      I love you and can't wait to see you Thursday!

      Delete
    4. :) 2 more days!! Love you all!

      Delete
  2. Hope you guys are babyproofed, looks like you're gonna need it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I can't believe how much theyre growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They change quickly. Congratulations on hitting those milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go, babies, go! :) I'm glad to hear they are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete