I'm feeling pretty behind on life these days. I still have that nasty cough that came home with us from Mexico, which is keeping me from getting a decent night's sleep. Which also keeps me from feeling functional during the day. The sore throat is gone at least, so that's at least a step in the right direction. Now if I can only get over the cough.
Things that need to be done:
- Put the freaking Christmas decorations away! It's February and all the Christmas decor is still up in the living room.
- Not only are the Christmas decorations still up inside, but I still need to take the lights down that are outside.
- Speaking of Christmas.... I still have about half our Christmas cards that still need to be mailed out. Face palm.
- Clean house!!! Seriously, our house is a disaster right now.
- Lots of stuff for softball needing to be done: get coaching shirts ordered for our coaching staff, order necessary gear for the season, get myself somewhat organized and start practice planning for tryouts so I can feel like I know what I'm doing when I step back out on that field again.
- Yard work. Both at home and on the softball field. So much to be done.
- Keep my kids fed, bathed, and entertained.
Oh, and Tony has a business trip this week on top of everything. Counting his trip and him being gone all day yesterday for the Super Bowl with his friends, I will be single parenting for 5 days this week.
End vent and my whine fest.
If you'd like to read more #MicroblogMonday posts from other bloggers, please click here.