Tuesday, October 17, 2017

21 Days

In August, I wrote about how my period was 10 days late and how I played mind games with myself over that. Well, guess what? This last cycle I was 21 days late!! 21! This time around, however, I did not even entertain the idea that I could possibly be pregnant. Nope. I'm just coming to the realization that I'm getting old. I mean, tomorrow IS my birthday after all.

So apparently, this blog has gone through being about infertility, and then the early days of parenthood, and now is turning into a blog about menopause. Just kidding. Kind of. I'll try not to bore you with that. Although, I suppose in a way it's all relative, since my lack of egg production and infertility directly correlates with me being perimenopausal.

2 comments:

  1. Life's emotional roller coasters can be a challenge. But it's your BIRTHDAY!!! So celebrate you in a big way today!! Love and hugs, Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'd still read if this was all about pre-menopause. ;)

    ReplyDelete