- We moved our first big load on Saturday. Can I just say how much I really hate moving? Also, we have a lot of
- Tony inconveniently will be out of town for a work conference from Thursday through Sunday this week. Fortunately, I have the best Aunt in the world that is going to come help me pack and take a car load to our new house.
- In addition to moving, the big semi-annual Consignment Sale is this week. That's been great for getting rid of stuff, but also really stressful as far as getting everything ready for it. I can't wait to shop on Wednesday though! Kind of defeats the point of getting rid of stuff!
- I've been trying to sell a lot of
shitcrap on buy/sell/trade sites and have been fairly successful. Although, I'm not sure if the amount of time that consumes in taking pictures, posting them, answering questions, and then delivering items really is worth the amount of money I'm making.
- As much as I'm trying to sell stuff, I'm also taking large loads of
shitcrap to donation drop off sites.
- I. Am. Tired.
If you'd like to read more #MicroblogMonday posts, visit Mel at Stirrup Queens.