Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

Life is full of adventure with Ayden and Rylee.  They keep us on our toes for sure with all the toddler shenanigans they get themselves into.  I have an unfortunate feeling that we may have many ER visits in our future....

We are still storing these couches for my in-laws.  If we put them against the wall like normal people would, Ayden crawls on the computer desk.  We can't afford to buy a new computer right now, so....

He LOVES climbing back and forth between the couches.
I don't know how he hasn't broken his neck yet.

He was a little too quiet the other day, so I went to find him.  He was having a grand ol' time lounging amongst the diapers and hats.  Of course he was eating the fuzz off the hats...  Sigh.

Just goofing around!

This girl LOVES to run!
And I love to hear her giggle and laugh while she's doing it.

This boy finds himself in all sorts of predicaments.  So much so, that I have started a special hashtag just for him on Facebook and Instagram: #TheManyAdventuresOfAyden.

He likes to put the bucket on his head, but this time he managed to get the handle stuck around his neck.  He didn't like that very much.  I didn't like it either, so now the bucket no longer has a handle.

Got himself stuck in the laundry basket. (Don't mind my toes!)

My two little "helpers" in the kitchen.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, thank goodness for their shenanigans as we all get to enjoy these oh so fun pictures!!!!! They are both so full of spirit and energy!!! ER in your future, probably, but there is a reason kids feel invincible!!! They survive many gasps from their parents for years!!!! I love these super fun, picture filled posts!!!! Love you all!! Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a dull moment with these babies! They definitely have some spunk don't they? Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige and Riley would LOVE if we set up couches like that for them to climb all over. Toddler heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. They made my night!

    ReplyDelete