Saturday, August 2, 2014

We Have a New Record!

Today I am celebrating the fact that Miss Rylee slept the whole night in her crib!  10 whole hours!  Her previous record was 8:38.  The 8+ hours was about a month ago though, so I have no doubt that this isn't a permanent thing, but I still say it's something to celebrate!  Hopefully, we will continue to get more and more of those nights.

Ayden continues to sleep straight through 10+ hours, thank goodness!  We have trouble getting him down at night, but once he falls asleep he's out for the night.

Hopefully, it won't be long before they BOTH sleep through the night on a regular basis!  In the meantime, I am so happy to know that it CAN happen!  Woo Hoo!

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! All that good food and crawling around is wearing them out so that they sleep better and longer!!! Enjoy your extra sleep!! Love, Aunt D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sorry I haven't been commenting, it doesn't work from my phone - but your babies continue to be very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That must feel amazing. I must admit, after another night of waking every 1-2 hours, I am incredibly jealous. But, yay for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. I'm sorry. That really is tough, every 1-2 hours! It really does get better. Hang in there mama!

      Delete