Monday, December 8, 2014

Microblog Monday: Weekend Funnies



Funny #1:  Yesterday while taking a shower, I washed and conditioned my hair, shaved a few body parts, and then proceeded to turn off the water and start drying off.  Only then did I realize I didn't actually wash.  So then I had to turn the water back on and you know, actually get clean, the whole purpose of the shower in the first place.  I've done this a few times in the past couple months.  The only thing I can do is laugh at myself.  And of course, share it with you, so you can laugh at me too!

Funny #2:

Don't Text and Drive

On another note, our house inspection is this afternoon.  Please pray that it goes well and we have no major issues so we can finalize the sale!

11 comments:

  1. LOL, that picture sure made me giggle. What a great way to find your blog - love it! How cute. Good luck on your house inspection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, both those things made me laugh. I've done the shower thing too :)

    I also hope your house inspection goes well! I find those things nerve wracking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that picture is classic!

    Crossing my fingers the house inspection goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me chuckle! I am praying the inspection goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, this would be an amazing bumper sticker. Seriously too funny especially since I see the adult version all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the house inspection! Baby disaster photos are always a blast. My sister has a video of my niece falling off a swing (she was fine) and my niece gets VERY offended at us laughing at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both funnies, story and picture!! Still laughing over that one!!! BEST WISHES WITH THE HOUSE INSPECTION AND FINALIZING THIS SALE AND MOVING ON TO A BETTER LIFE STYLE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had many moments when I wonder if I've remembered to condition my hair or apply deodorant. When in doubt, do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've forgotten plenty of basic care things like that over the last year. I've gotten in the shower, gotten my hair wet so I can wash it, then proceeded to wash everything else and forget to shampoo my hair and had to get back in the shower. Every day I walk into rooms and completely forget why I am in there. I am blaming having twins and not the fact that I am now 40.
    Hope your inspection went well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending good thoughts for the inspection.

    Can't make fun of you about the shower because I'm the woman who forgot to pack pants on a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your funnies! Fingers crossed that your home inspection goes well.

    ReplyDelete