Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

I have about a million blog posts that I want/need to write, but can't seem to find the words or motivation to actually sit down and write them. So, I'm going to just do a photo dump instead. Besides, who doesn't like seeing cute pictures?


Spiderman and Marshal watched Pinkalicious while I took my shower one morning 

Too cool for words

She actually took a rare nap

With our very first twin friends that we met when they all were just babies

With our nature hike friends from Veneta

We have grapes in our backyard!

Sometimes they get along

Ayden let Rylee borrow a pair of his dinosaur pj's for "3 days"

We went to the carousel

They were intrigued with the giant "Earth"

A picture with their Momma

They drew a "hopscotch" in our driveway 

Popsicles put everyone in a good mood

I let them make a giant mess in the living room with the agreement that they would clean it all up. They actually upheld their end of the bargain!


3 comments:

  1. Sharing your pjs with your sister? That’s true love! Especially dinosaur ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing CUTE pictures of my favorite twins!!!! & a LOT that I haven't even seen so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this post!! Love seeing them dressed up...always so adorable!!! & the pictures of you 3 at the carousel are so cute!!! You all make such a great team!! & have to agree with Jen, sharing your pj's for 3 days is pretty special!!! I am impressed with allowing the mess on your new carpet & even more impressed that they cleaned it up!! Keep having loads of fun!!! Love & hugs, Aunt D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture is my favorite. They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete