Sunday, December 16, 2012

Oops!...I did it again

Yep.  I did it again.  I peed on another stick.  I don't know why this made me think of the Brittney Spears song, but it did.  Maybe it's because I've been watching the X Factor and she is one of the judges.

But guess what!!!!!  It says I'm still pregnant!  Not only that, but I used the kind with the two lines and the second line is darker!  The first one I took, it was only a faint line.  Actually, this morning was the 3rd one of these I took, 4th test total as the very first one was a digital test.  Sigh...  Yes, I've become the pee on the stick addict.  I was very proud of myself yesterday when I didn't break down and do it.

After the second double line test, of course I compared the two lines and I was afraid that it was even more faint than on the first test.  When I went back and looked at it later, I decided it was probably the same.  That was 2 days ago.

Now this morning when I took the test, both lines were all nice and dark!  Phew!!  Yay!  Now I truly believe that yes, I am pregnant.

I have decided however, that the digital test is the way to go.  It's so much simpler.  All it says is either pregnant or not pregnant.  There is no analyzing the pink lines.  There is no guessing "well how pregnant am I REALLY?"  It just says pregnant or not pregnant.  I have one more digital HPT left and I am half tempted to go use it just so I can read the word PREGNANT!!  But I won't, because I really don't need to.

I think anyone that has gone through IF issues, is always going to mistrust the initial results.  I don't feel pregnant.  Sure, there are things that I question sometimes if it is a symptom.  But then again, it could just be a side effect of the meds I'm taking, which are all hormones.  I think it's pretty safe to say that most ALL females experience getting hormonal at times.  So if I am taking in extra hormones, maybe those symptoms are just side effects.

Tomorrow is our blood pregnancy test.  I can't wait to get the confirmation call from the doctor or nurse tomorrow afternoon and actually hearing the words "the test results came back positive!  Congratulations, you are pregnant!"  Yay!!

Now, I may just die if it's the other way around and these tests have lied to me....

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! With that 2nd line getting darker you should have a nice strong beta tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete